The warranty on Dopper products
The love between you and your Dopper product is for life, but as we all know, anything can happen. It’s only natural that you want to know your rights should such an unfortunate event occur. That’s why we maintain a generous warranty policy; you have a 5-year warranty on your Dopper product with regular use.
By ‘regular use’ we mean:
- Only using your Dopper bottle for regular water. If you are one those people that drinks wine, soft drinks or fruit juice as if it were water, then don’t use your Dopper bottle for these beverages in order to avoid lingering odours and staining. If in doubt, check out this overview.
- Hand-washing your Dopper bottle regularly or using a dishwasher (no hotter than 65 °C). After all, we all need a little TLC every so often.
- Drying your Dopper bottle thoroughly after use and always storing it with the cup or cap off in a place where it can air properly. Bacteria tend to like sealed spaces, whereas you probably aren’t too big on bacteria. In our Help Centre you’ll find some more handy cleaning and maintenance tips.
- You can make a claim against the warranty if you can prove that your Dopper product is less than 5 years old. You can do this with your proof of purchase (tip: take a picture of your receipt or save the order confirmation as soon as you have it). You will of course have to show us what’s actually broken. You can do this by taking a picture or making a video.
- The term of the warranty only applies to those countries to which Dopper sends products via its web store. These countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- What is covered by the warranty? Design, manufacturing or material defects. Dopper retains the right to request the product be sent to them when in doubt.
- What is not covered by the warranty? Normal wear and tear as result of the product being used (like discolouring or scratches). Damage that does not affect the functionality of the product (e.g. dents) and damage due to improper use.
- What does our warranty consist of? Dopper, just as you do, stands for sustainability. We are very proud of the fact that all our components are replaceable. So, if there’s something wrong with your Dopper product, we will only replace the broken part for free under the warranty. We will ship that component out to you free of charge. The replacement product or component does not mean that you get an extension to your warranty.
- It could be that a certain part can no longer be replaced. In that case, we’ll make sure that you get an alternative that is as similar to the original as possible.
- We reserve the right to alter the warranty policy at any time.
Any issues? Contact our Service Team.
Did you buy your Dopper product through an official sales channel? Then you can also contact that sales channel directly. However, if you have any questions or if you need something cleared up (even outside of the warranty term), you can always contact our Service Team via the Help Centre. We can get your unwell Dopper products back on their feet in no time with the right treatment.
Additional info on how to return an order:
- Fill in the return form, print it and place it inside the package of your return shipment.
- Return your order within 14 days in its original condition and packaging.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs of your return shipment.
- No administration fee for returns are charged.
- Within 14 days after receiving your return shipment, the full purchase amount (and possible shipping costs when order was placed) will be refunded to you via your chosen payment method.
- Note: a customized bottle cannot be returned.