We can hardly imagine so, but just suppose it happens: after you have spent days eagerly waiting for your Dopper to arrive, disappointment gets the better of you when you unpack your parcel. Whether that happens because you have been way too optimistic about your bank balance, or if purple does not really match your style, at Dopper your purchase can always be returned within 14 days. Check the terms and conditions here!
Terms and conditions for returns
- You can cancel your purchase within 14 days.
- The 14-day reflection period starts the day you have received the goods ordered.
- As we are curious, we are allowed to ask you for the reason why you are returning your order, but you are not required to state one.
- During the 14-day period to reflect on your purchase, you have to carefully handle the products and packaging. You are allowed to unpack the Dopper and use it to check the product, as you would do in a store before purchasing a product. In other words: you can hold the Dopper, examine it, unscrew the cap, but you cannot use it.
- Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you want to return your goods.
- Return your order in the original condition and packaging within 14 days.
- You will have to pay the shipping costs for returning your parcel.
- We do not charge for returns.
- No later than 14 days after receiving your return, the entire purchase amount for the product and the original shipping costs will be refunded to your account.
But what about my Customized Dopper?
Before you had your Doppers printed, you agreed to the proof and, therefore, the product. In doing so, you also agreed to losing the right of withdrawal. It goes without saying that the warranty – and your entitlement to service – still applies.
Guarantee on Dopper products
The love between you and your Dopper is of course fo’ life, but – just like everything and everyone – your favourite wingman is ultimately mortal. Naturally, as the bereaved, you want to know what your rights are in such a case. Thus, we apply a guarantee policy, as follows: you have a 2-year guarantee for the normal use of your Dopper. With ‘normal use’, we mean:
- You use your Dopper only for non-sparkling water. Perhaps you drink wine, carbonated drinks or fruit juice as if it were water – if so, please don’t use your Dopper for these drinks, to prevent lingering smells and stains.
- You wash your Dopper regularly by hand or in the dishwasher (no higher than 65C). After all, we all benefit from a little TLC.
- You thoroughly dry your Dopper after use and always store it with the cup and cap off (preferably not in a cupboard).
This is because bacteria love enclosed spaces, but you probably don’t love bacteria.
It goes without saying that you may also read Winnie the Pooh to your Dopper every night and whisper sweet nothings, but that’s not compulsory.
Always contact our service department if there are any problems (even outside the 2-year guarantee) using this form. We can patch up sick Doppers with the right treatment in no time.