Paul Krugerkade 45
2021 BN Haarlem
Chamber of Commerce number: 57084556
|Website||The website at www.dopper.com.|
2 APPLICABILITY OF THE PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dopper provides you with the opportunity to register with an account. After verification, Dopper it is to the sole discretion of Dopper to acceot or deny a request for registration.
- Dopper is at all times authorised to delete your account without giving notice. In the event of the termination of an account, Dopper B.V. will not owe the customer concerned any compensation.
- You may request Dopper to delete the acount. Dopper will use its best endavours to espond to such a request within four weeks.
4 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All available texts, images, video or audio files available on the Website and all intellectual property rights vested herein are the sole property of Dopper, its affiliated or its licensors.
- Dopper’s logo and brand names are registered trademarks.
- You may only use the content of the Website (such as the texts, images, video or audio files, Dopper’s logo and brand name, Dopper’s trade name) with the prior express consent of Dopper.
- As far as is permitted by law, Dopper is not liable for any damages resulting from the information on the Website being incomplete, unavailable or not up to date or resulting from any other defect relating to the Website, except if and insofar as such damage is caused by deliberate recklessness of Dopper.
- Dopper is not in any way liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from any use, enhancement, correction, addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Website or our termination of your access to the Website. The foregoing also includes, but is not limited to, damages resulting from:
a. the inability to gain access to the Website; and
b. the termination of services of Dopper; and
c. the presence of viruses; and
d. errors, viruses or defects relating to the use, malfunction or failure of your hardware or software; and
e. the fact that the Website has been hacked or otherwise tampered with by third parties.
- Dopper is neither responsible for (requested) information of third parties, nor for links on the Website that link to the websites of third parties.
- While we aim to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, we cannot guarantee that the Website will function continuously or will be uninterrupted or free from error. We accept no liability if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for a certain period.